Translate

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Sunday's Life Changing Moment

Well, the first week of classes at BTC didn't go well, and I had this question hanging in front of me that if it wasn't working out, maybe it's God trying to tell me I'm doing the wrong thing and not the devil preventing me from reaching a goal.  All the week before classes I kept getting the idea I was supposed to be in the class I switched to the Monday after my epiphany.  Anyway, we celebrated my sister's birthday at her house over the weekend, and while using her internet access, saw she left the Medjugorje.com page open.  I had so many doubts nagging me about my classes, my program of study...I decided to enter an online prayer petition (a special little service they've set up on there - you really should check it out).  They receive the petition, print it out and with all the other petitions pray over them as a community, then have them present at the monthly apparition of Our Lady.  Well, they must have been praying right when I had the epiphany.  I suddenly lit up like I was struck by lightning and said "I should be a radiologist!"  Something I've avoided for quite a while in confronting - fears reasonable and unreasonable have kept me from pursuing that career and tech training.  I was registered in the Medical Receptionist program, but the official switch to Radiology Technian will be in October because of Admissions/Financial Aid paperwork/red tape.  So, suddenly shedding the fear of facing intense study, the new technology to deal with, the financial debt, etc. I suddenly embraced the calling confronting me without worry of anything.  I can finally get a job that has local accessibility and security to be close to my family and take care of myself economically.  Our Lady of Medjugorje has been very present in my life lately, and with the easy switch into the right classes (I have 4 pre-requisite classes before I can start the program), things are just falling into place.  And October is the Month of the Rosary.  I'm quite looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment