Translate

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Pondering....

Well, sales in March were ok; things went much better in April. I gave away three items to my parish's "Hidden Treasures" Fundraiser - things that were old stock. I don't know why, but I have this need to have two full pages of items at all times, so when I get a sale, I quickly try to produce something to fill the gap. It's just a hobby - so I'm told.
Things have been very VERY stressful lately: mom had major sinus surgery and contracted a virus while recovering, dad contract job expires in July and we're all wondering where and if the next one will come, Will's health is still off and on... I'm finishing up a 54 day novena of the rosary for the good health and welfare of my family, yet it seems our fates reflect the fluctuation of the stock market - you never know how one day will begin or how it will end.
I know we're in God's hands. I'm trying to pace myself to not let the anxiety get to me, but I'm doing a poor job of it. Heaven help us! Does anyone know the answer to the age-old question "Can I save me from myself?" Jesus, help me to not worry about tomorrow or today - just help me get through it!

No comments:

Post a Comment